Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Please Help: ''My Neighbor's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend''



Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbor to my neighbor's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social center to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds.

I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with Intimate sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry

I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also.

Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.......this is the place to make them!